The Racial Justice Studio (RJS) seeks a University of Arizona student to assist with creating and promoting a new podcast that focuses on race and the arts. RJS is an initiative of Arizona Arts at the University of Arizona.
- Apply at bit.ly/RJS-Hiring-22
- Conduct background research on podcast interview guests.
- Draft and edit copy to promote podcast.
- Contribute ideas and implement strategies to grow podcast audience.
- Support podcast marketing in coordination with RJS Directors, and the Arizona Arts communications and graphic design team.
- Update website as needed.
- Student currently enrolled at UArizona.
- Strong internet research and writing skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe design software.
- Detail oriented.
- Extensive experience in social media and creative sensibility.
- Knowledge about race, racism, and racial justice and experience communicating challenging ideas with sensitivity.
- Commitment to civil rights, human rights, and the inherent dignity and equal worth of every person.
- $18 per hour.
- A flexible work schedule.
- Approximately 10 hrs/wk through August 31; approximately 5-10 hrs/wk September 1 through May 31.
Questions? Email RacialJusticeStudio@arizona.edu