Have a passion for contemporary art?
Spend a semester as a preparator intern at MOCA!
As a preparator intern, you will:
- Learn how to install artworks in a contemporary art museum
- Assist with the design, construction, and installation of our rotating exhibitions
- Work one on one with established artists and museum professionals
- Learn museum practices in the care and maintenenace of artworks, gallery spaces, and art storage
- Learn how to pack and ship works of art
12pm – 5pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (Flexible hours | 9 hr/wk minimum)
Salary: This is an unpaid internship.
Credit: Interns can arrange to earn academic credit (3 credits) through the advising dept.
The internship runs the length of the current UA semester. The deadline for application is the 1st day of classes.
Email your resume/CV & letter of interest to Wylwyn Reyes @ email@example.com.